- Tilting the Windmill to Harness the Wind
- sea shoes
- My first Novel!
- National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo.
- Toms Favourite Tool
- Sounds of the Bush?
- Three Donkeys
- Long Walk to Wee Some. ( With Apologies to Nelson Mandela)
- D-Day and Pisces Day are one and the Same
- Who Wants to Live Forever?
- Rosetta Stone Dream
- Letters to and from a Prospective Agent.
- Is it a Yacht or a Treehouse?
- Walk In Movies Boatyard Style
- Codenames and Family
- My First Publishers Acceptance Letter
- Barns And Nobles- The South African way! by Luna Darkes
- Living with My Family in a Tree
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Whew! Its finally over. I decided to join the (Inter) National Novel Writing Month initiative which saw thousands of novelists from all over the world accepting the challenge to write a 50 000 word novel during the month of November. … Continue reading
I seldom wear my glasses these days since I only need them for seeing clearly things that are far away. If I require to look at something close by I need to remove my spectacles and this means I need … Continue reading
It was early evening and I was walking back from the boatyard showers with my canvas shopping bag bulging with wash bag, soap and a damp towel as I dodged the potholes and puddles littering the path between the boats … Continue reading