- Tilting the Windmill to Harness the Wind
- sea shoes
- My first Novel!
- National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo.
- Toms Favourite Tool
- Sounds of the Bush?
- Three Donkeys
- Long Walk to Wee Some. ( With Apologies to Nelson Mandela)
- D-Day and Pisces Day are one and the Same
- Who Wants to Live Forever?
- Rosetta Stone Dream
- Letters to and from a Prospective Agent.
- Is it a Yacht or a Treehouse?
- Walk In Movies Boatyard Style
- Codenames and Family
- My First Publishers Acceptance Letter
- Barns And Nobles- The South African way! by Luna Darkes
- Living with My Family in a Tree
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Hard Living in Zululand Living “on the hard” as opposed to living on the water, in yachting terms means that one resides aboard ones yacht whilst it is out of the water, albeit balanced precariously several metres off the ground … Continue reading
Pisces Day Becomes D-Day. Every June 6th, often commemorated as D-Day elsewhere, we celebrate Pisces Day and our family’s survival on that day, after being violently shipwrecked, losing everything we owned, being stranded and left bleeding, shocked and nearly naked … Continue reading