- Tilting the Windmill to Harness the Wind
- sea shoes
- My first Novel!
- National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo.
- Toms Favourite Tool
- Sounds of the Bush?
- Three Donkeys
- Long Walk to Wee Some. ( With Apologies to Nelson Mandela)
- D-Day and Pisces Day are one and the Same
- Who Wants to Live Forever?
- Rosetta Stone Dream
- Letters to and from a Prospective Agent.
- Is it a Yacht or a Treehouse?
- Walk In Movies Boatyard Style
- Codenames and Family
- My First Publishers Acceptance Letter
- Barns And Nobles- The South African way! by Luna Darkes
- Living with My Family in a Tree
Monthly Archives: August 2012
What do Neil Armstrong, Sherlock Holmes, Mowgli, Robin Hood, Julius Caesar, Thor Heyerdahl, Joshua Slocum, Paul Theroux, James Bond, Anne Frank, Captain Ahab, Hannibal Lechter and Indiana Jones have in common? Well done! They are all immortal. Whether they were … Continue reading
Dealing with rejection has never been a skill I have acquired. Perhaps the issue has two sides to it. Now that I have been more exposed to my fellow writers, screaming louder and louder to be recognised for their unique … Continue reading
We live on a yacht in a tree. So, is it a yacht, or a tree house or is it a tree-tent? I reside together with my family aboard our yacht-a-building, as it rests on stilts upon the hard earth … Continue reading
We met Ian and his wife Jean at a bring-and-braai at walk-in “movie night” where we improvised a movie screen by rigging a computer projector and stretching an old bed sheet between two palm trees to view “The Kings Speech”. … Continue reading